Date(s) - 6/17/19 - 6/21/19
University of Zurich
We are very pleased to announce the next edition of the Permutation Patterns conference, to be held in Zurich, June 17-21, 2019.
This conference series was established in 2003 and has been held annually since then. It is centered around the study of patterns in permutations and other combinatorial objects.
– Submission deadline: April 24, 2019
– Early registration deadline: May 24, 2019
– Pre-conference workshop: June 13-15, 2019
– Conference dates: June 17-21, 2019
– Plenary speakers: Neal Madras (York University, Toronto) and Bridget Tenner (DePaul University, Chicago)
– Web site: https://sites.google.com/view/permutation-patterns-2019
We welcome submissions of extended abstracts in all research fields related to patterns in permutations and other combinatorial objects. Details on the submission process will be posted on the dedicated page of our web site.
We are also organizing a workshop in Zurich prior to the conference, on June 13-15, 2019. The workshop is primarily intended for junior participants of the conference (although everyone is welcome to attend). It will consist of four crash courses by young researchers of the Permutation Patterns community, on research fields which are usually well-represented during the Permutation Patterns conferences. We hope that this workshop will help participants gain the necessary background to better follow most of the talks during the conference.